Pushing Boundaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pushing Boundaries

An Everquest Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My personal favorite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kikarez
Fledgling
Fledgling
Kikarez

Number of posts : 25
Residence : VA Beach, VA
Title : Resident Squid
Registration date : 2009-03-02

My personal favorite Empty
PostSubject: My personal favorite   My personal favorite Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:23 pm

I was invisible and running through the Karanas one day when I noticed a young gnome near the gypsy camp. He was fighting a lion and though it looked like he would win the battle, being a fellow gnome, I decided to help the guy out.

I targeted the lion, clicked on my mesmerize spell, then *started* to type: "I'm mesmerizing the lion for you." I got as far as: "I'm " when I remembered that I had replaced my mesmerize spell with an Area of Effect mesmerize spell... and that I was standing next to an NPC enchantress. Gulp.

My movement keys are mapped to "w a s d" so I frantically stabbed at my keyboard, trying to MOVE and interrupt the spell.

I forgot that I was in typing mode.

The gypsy enchantress didn't like my attempt to mezz her so she promptly charmed me and made me go after the gnome I had been trying to *save*. I watched in horror as my peace-loving character, knife flailing like a crazed sushi chef, chased the little guy down and stabbed him to death.

I found my victim later and apologized profusely... I even gave him a nice weapon and a piece of armor. He was great about it, and laughed when I told him what happened.

He said he didn't know WHAT was going on. One minute he was fighting a lion, the next minute a strange gnome appeared out of NOWHERE, announced: "I'm wwwaaaddd", then sliced him up like Freddy Krueger.

=====

-Kik
Back to top Go down

My personal favorite
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pushing Boundaries :: Other :: Jokes/Stories-
Jump to: