Pushing Boundaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pushing Boundaries

An Everquest Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Commits about da site!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zanaaba
Newcomer
Newcomer
Zanaaba

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Commits about da site! Empty
PostSubject: Commits about da site!   Commits about da site! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:51 am

I like it! Lookin good! Keep it up! Just thought Id give some general feed back what it looks like from my sit! It might just be this 10 year odd comp so don't read into it to much! The site is not conforming to my screen size one other thing da red letters on the grey back group is messing with my eyes pretty good! What about an officers forum?
Back to top Go down
Bloodshell
Hells Master
Hells Master
Bloodshell

Number of posts : 25
Residence : Kentucky
Title : Lord
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Commits about da site! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commits about da site!   Commits about da site! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:20 am

Thanks for the post. I still need to work on a lot of things on the site, but that will all come with time. I do intend to make the graphic smaller and work on the colors, but for now, we have somewhere to post and read up on events.

Also, I'll look into making a forum for the officers, but I haven't created a group for them yet.

Thanks

Kas
Back to top Go down

Commits about da site!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pushing Boundaries :: Forum :: Suggestions-
Jump to: