Pushing Boundaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pushing Boundaries

An Everquest Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Posting orb requests

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Divine
The Boss-Lady
The Boss-Lady
Divine

Number of posts : 42
Residence : Iowa
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Posting orb requests Empty
PostSubject: Posting orb requests   Posting orb requests Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:19 pm

Please place the name of the character with a dash stating main box or alt. Loot order will always go Designated Raiders Main, Designated Raiders boxes, Non-DR Main, Non DR Box, Designated Raiders alt, Non-DRAlt. so although you may have a place locked on the list with an alt or a box if there is a main on the list and on the raid you will need to wait a bit=)

Example: Divinefate-DR Main
Divinereign- DR Alt

Last edited by Divine on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sparx
Newcomer
Newcomer

Number of posts : 3
Residence : Whorelando Florida
Title : THE MAN!!!
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Posting orb requests   Posting orb requests Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:35 pm

bobuga -DR Main
Back to top Go down
Kikarez
Fledgling
Fledgling
Kikarez

Number of posts : 25
Residence : VA Beach, VA
Title : Resident Squid
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Posting orb requests   Posting orb requests Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:52 pm

Since I now have 4 accounts, might as well add Dazand (Shaman) to the list. None of my chars that need (Kikarez, Penginy, Dazand) are anywhere near ready for orb...so keep skipping them in list for now. Very Happy

Edit: Call them box chars I reckon, since Fabbus is now a main? Or was it a temp-main but now box? Maybe a box/main? /boggle lol!
-Kik
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting orb requests   Posting orb requests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Posting orb requests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pushing Boundaries :: Raids/Events :: Epic/Coa Orb Requests-
Jump to: