Pushing Boundaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pushing Boundaries

An Everquest Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aalamil and Divinefate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aalamil
The Boss-Man
The Boss-Man
Aalamil

Number of posts : 34
Residence : Iowa
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Aalamil and Divinefate Empty
PostSubject: Aalamil and Divinefate   Aalamil and Divinefate Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:10 pm

We formed Pushing Boundaries cause we tired of the bullshit in all the other guilds. Aalamil is 28 years old with a 7 year old and 1 year old. Divine is like 18 with a 10year old and 4 year old.(kidding about her age) Aalamil is Larry in RL and Divine is Vicki, we've been married for 2 years as off 3/5/09. Our kids from oldest to youngest are Destiny, Bryce, Justice and Phoenix. We live in Iowa. I'm born and raised in West Palm Beach, Florida but moved to Iowa when I married Divine, she's from here. Divine and I met on EQ in 2006 and married 3 months later. That's all I got for now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/soulmateseq
CORPSELOVER
Newcomer
Newcomer
CORPSELOVER

Number of posts : 1
Residence : Illinois
Title : local god
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Aalamil and Divinefate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aalamil and Divinefate   Aalamil and Divinefate Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:56 pm

LUCKY BASTERD !!
Back to top Go down

Aalamil and Divinefate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pushing Boundaries :: Guild Discussion :: New Members-
Jump to: